Department of Community Services

Search by:

Department Overview

Yukon wildfire updates
Draft Pharmacist Regulation
Yukon Public Libraries

Community Services - What's New?

New Protective Services site

Visit our new Protective Services site for all emergency services information, such as emerging situations, safety practices, emergency preparedness, and volunteerism.

This division strengthens the territory’s ability to respond to emergencies and coordinate prevention activities.

Visit the new site >>

Proposed amendments to the Dental Profession Act and Regulations

We invite the public and dental professionals to provide input from May 19 to June 26 on proposed amendments to the Dental Profession Act and Regulations.  

Full news release >>

Learn More >>

Pay rural property taxes online

Avoid the line and pay your rural* property taxes online, May 15 to July 2.


*Properties located outside of municipalities.

Please Note: Property tax payments can be made at the Main Administration Building on 2nd Ave. in Whitehorse, and all other Property Assessment and Taxation branch inquiries will resume regular service in the first floor of the Lynn Building. 

For more information >>  


 Questions or comments about the Community Services' website?